Throughout the Winter Olympics, Sandown Sports will be hosting a range of events.
9th Feb – 24th Feb
- Weekly gym challenges with a Winter Olympics theme.
- On the 25th February we will have an awards ceremony with medals and prizes!
Saturday 24th Feb
Junior Ski Club Mini Ski Olympics
- Come and enjoy a hot cup of cocoa whilst watching our Junior Ski Club compete in Mini Ski Olympics. There will be awards ceremonies after each category. We will also be showing the winter olympics live on our screens in the bar.
- 8:45–10:45am advanced.
- 11–1pm beginner/intermediate
- (Current JCS members only)
Sunday 25th Feb, 12pm-6pm
Family fun day!
All welcome for a fun day of spectating or participating in various events.
- Open Practice Skiing 1pm-3pm. Pre-book your 1 hour slot as spaces are limited. FREE for Sandown Sports Members, £15/Adult and £10/Junior for non-members. Recreational skiing on the Nursery Slope, and timed runs on the main slope. Participants must be able to do snowplough turns and use the lift unaided.
- Gym challenges awards ceremony 4pm. Medals and prizes for our gym challenges run throughout the olympics.
- Hot chocolate bar
- Winter Warmer cocktails
- And more!
- Live screening of the final Winter Olympics events.