SANDOWN SKI CENTRE 01372 467132 OPTION 2 MORE LANE, ESHER, SURREY. KT10 8AN.
IF USING A SAT-NAV PLEASE DO NOT USE POSTCODE AS THIS WILL SEND YOU TO THE RACE COURSE.
GENERAL INFORMATION SHEET
What Do I Need To Wear?
All clothing should be old, comfortable and hardwearing.
- Tracksuit bottoms or jeans (No skinny jeans)
- Gloves or mittens (not woollen)
- Long sleeved clothing
- Long socks
- A waterproof jacket – we operate in all weathers
All children participating in a ringo party or a sledging and mini ringo party will be required to wear a helmet liner & helmet, which will be supplied by Sandown Ski Centre.
- As with any sport jewellery should be removed before going onto the slopes.
- We do have a limited amount of lockers, these are provided free of charge.
- We suggest all valuable items are left at home.
- We do not look after personal possessions in our office.
- All items such as mobile phones, personal stereos etc. must be switched off. We do not permit their use on the slopes.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted on the slopes.
- All items of lost property will be left in the equipment area; we do not have the facilities to store items separately or to forward items on to you.
Sandown Ski Centre accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings whilst you are on the slope.