Reports to: Phoebe Pimm, Gym Manager.
Based at: Sandown Sports, More Lane, Esher, Surrey KT10 8AN.
Sandown Sports are a privately-owned gym and fitness club based in Esher, and are looking for enthusiastic, proactive and professional personal trainers who have a true passion for fitness to join our team.
You will believe in offering a high level of customer service to members and want the opportunity to develop your own business within a fantastic newly refurbished fitness facility.
You must have a REPs Level 3 PT qualification or equivalent and no experience is necessary.
Guaranteed income every month, plus commission from all PT sessions delivered.
The Personal Training role:
- Interact with customers with enthusiasm, care and attention
- Carry out daily gym duties and maintenance tasks
- Perform and instruct gym-based classes to the highest standards
- Exemplary time management and punctuality
- Book and deliver complimentary consultations inductions, programmes, fitness testing and reviews
- Plan and deliver PT sessions to the highest level
- Devise and deliver PT challenges / PT prize draws for members
- Work in partnership with the Sandown team to enhance the PT product
- Attend mentoring with your line manager to ensure your success
- Take responsibility for your PT business success within Sandown whilst reaching your targets set by your Line Manager
- Run your own self-employed PT business within Sandown
Your PT Package
- Branded Uniform
- Free Gym membership
- 15.5 paid hours each week plus commission for all PT sessions
- OTE: £35,000 +
- Opportunities for further education through a rewards scheme.
On receiving your application & CV one of our management team will be in touch to discuss your application in more detail. We will invite successful applicants to our facility to see our gym for a practical and non-practical interview.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call 01372 467133
Sandown Sports are looking for top class indoor cycling instructors to become part of our teaching team, for our brand new cycle studio due to open in September.
You will have bags of energy, an enthusiasm for teaching and be very customer focused to deliver the best cycle classes in the area.
You will be qualified, first aid trained, fully insured and have at least 6 months experience.
Audition date to be advised.