JUNIOR SKI HOLIDAY 2022
- Return flights from Heathrow or Gatwick
- All applicable taxes, tolls, departure taxes, road tolls, resort taxes
- Private transfer from airport to resort
- 7 nights full board accommodation in family run Swiss Chalets, breakfast, packed lunch and 3 course dinner. One night out at local pizzeria
- 6 days packed lunches ( lunch is supervised)
- 6 days ski hire, boots and poles and helmets (supplement of £30.00 per week for snowboard)
- 6 x 4 hours ski tuition with British instructors
- 6 days full lift pass
- 3 Apres Ski activities from ice Skating, Swimming, Sledging, Movie evening and Bowling.
- Certificate and Presentation evening
- 24 hour emergency contacts and medical assistance
- Full medical and travel insurance with winter cover
Full medical and travel insurance with winter cover is included together with 24 hour emergency contacts and medical assisstance.
Absolutely. our instructors will be with them all the time. Snotraxx have fantastic instructors and will lead the on snow instruction
Absolutely, we have a monthly payment plan. Just ask for more details.
No ! This trip is open to all abilities and the focus is very much on having fun:)
The travel insurance covers Covid, however if cancellation for other reasons, then Snowtraxx cancellation policy will apply, as with all package holidays. As follows:
Please note we may be able to fill your place if you have to cancel so please call and we can discuss options.
Before 1 October 2021 – Deposit only
After 1 October and before 35 days before departure – 70%
14 – 35 days before departure – 80%
8 – 14 days before departure – 90%
7 days or less before departure – 100%
Call us now to book a space with a small deposit! Deposits required by 1 October 2021. 01372 467 132 option 2
Whilst Snowtraxx cannot offer discount and we are not making money on this trip. we do want to offer a small discount to siblings.
This trip is open to juniors aged 10 to 17.
Sorry, this is a holiday for kids 🙂
Yes we will, watch this space 🙂
Definitelty. Depending on the airline there may be a amall extra charge for skis and equipment.