Our Junior Squash Academy is a specialised teaching platform designed to get kids of all ages involved with the game of squash. We use specialised teaching methods to help your child develop from grassroots through to national level.
Our Junior Squash programme works in line with England Squash’s pathway and development. We start our programmes at mini-squash level, and progress our programmes through to national level. We welcome all ages and standards of juniors, from complete beginner to County level.
Through participation in our Junior Squash Academy, juniors can learn and improve on hand-eye, ball and racket skills, as well as agility, balance and coordination skills.
Our Junior Squash programme runs on a saturday, and is as follows:
- Junior Mini-Squash (4-6 years) – 1pm-2pm
- Junior Beginner Programme(6-13 years) – 2pm-3.30pm
- Junior Advanced Programme(13+) – 3.30pm-5pm
Please note that these age groups are guidelines only, and each individual will be assessed on their level and ability, and placed accordingly. Our in-house squash coach will help encourage juniors to take their next steps into a County development programme as and when they reach the appropriate ability.
Our Squash Professional Ryan is:
- Full enhanced DBS checked
- Child protection & First Aid trained
- Full public liability insured
Junior Squash Membership
We have a special Junior Squash Academy Membership for those wishing to only participate in the Squash Junior Academy Program.
- Use the squash courts anytime at Off-Peak time. (Free)
- Use of Peak courts only by booking on the day. (Free)
- Reduced Junior session fee (£4 per session Saturday instead of £10)
- 10% discount at the club’s bar